Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Law of Attraction- small scale

When you're first trying out The Secret or Law of Attraction, it does take awhile to receive things/circumstances you want. However, there are a lot of small things you can do to help reinforce the entire process. This is going to seem a little silly, but try it with parking spaces. You'll be AMAZED how it works for this. Tonight I was driving my friends to various restaurants and places sight seeing, and every place we stopped, before I pulled into the place I just simply said in my mind, Thank You for the great parking space, and in each place we went we had closer and better spots. It was a joke after the first two, but I could tell my friend was interested by the time it happened a third time. It also has been happening when I pick my son up from afterschool. There are three prime parking spaces marked for 20 minute parking...and in the past it always seemed they were full and I had to park elsewhere. But once I started my little parking experiment, I can tell you about 90% of the time, I get one of these prime spots now. Coincidence? You be the judge, and try it yourself.

No comments: