Monday, April 9, 2007

Recharging - The Law of Attraction and renewing your commitment to it

The past few weeks have been kind of rough for me. I haven't lost weight (gained in fact), and have had some emotional ups and downs. I feel like I'm drifting away from my ideals, my desires, and losing track of what I really want. I have to recharge, rethink, refocus, and keep on moving...I wrote this..

The sun has climbed
Out of the wintry clouds
To kiss the backs of my hands
With warmth, with light.

For a minute feeling
A universe of energy
Entering my pores
Spreading its simple joy.

Flood me, fill me
With hope, with happiness
With some power
To hold back the fear.

It's not easy
It doesn't wait for you
To let go, to let it
Come in.
It flies in a moment
Hang on.

So that's what I'm doing, I'm hanging on...because I know I have faith and believe in this process. I'm going to do some reading today in the Ask and it Is Given book by Esther Hicks. In that book, they have a number of processes you can do depending on how you are feeling. In the coming days I'll discuss them as I attempt to implement them in my life.

No comments: